Who are we?

www.twitter.com/@MilaniKIM
www.twitter.com/@RevyArtista
www.twitter.com/@LaTTyVIXEN

About Me

Toronto, Canada
3 Girls Who love their city Toronto and that have a lot to say!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

@MilaniKIM... Drake/ Tory Lanez


Can You Name 10 dope Emcees That Blew Up Internationally Who Came Str8 Outta Toronto? Yeah Well Neither Can I! The Biggest Thing To Blow Up *Pause* And Outta Here Has Definitely Been Mr. Drizzy Drake Rogers, A Toronto Native Who Played 'Jimmy' On The Hit TV Show Degrassi: The Next Generation And Recently Signed With Lil Wayne's Music Label- Young Money Records. It Seems As If Ever Since Drake Got His Big Break, Every Dude From The Dot Are Trying To Be The Next Big Thing.. Well Toronto, Over The Weekend I Stumbled Upon A Young Man Who goes By The Name Of Tory Lanez! When I Listen To Him, I Get This Lupe-Fiasco Vibe/Feel *Kanye Shrug* I Dont CO-SIGN A Lot Of Dudes BUT People, This Guy Is Crazy DOPE!

Please Check Him Out




www.myspace.com/torylanezmusic

twitter.com/TLanez

www.facebook.com/.../Tory-Lanez/86337661078

No comments:

Post a Comment