Who are we?

www.twitter.com/@MilaniKIM
www.twitter.com/@RevyArtista
www.twitter.com/@LaTTyVIXEN

About Me

Toronto, Canada
3 Girls Who love their city Toronto and that have a lot to say!

Monday, April 12, 2010

I told ya'll he making a come BACK!



So as we know that Shyne born Jamal Brown has been locked up for 9 years because of a shooting incident at a night club in 1999. The incident included Diddy as well but he was acquitted (I wonder why). Shyne was released and deported back to Belize in October of 2009.

Now people has has been saying that Shyne isn't going to make a come back and a whole bunch on B.S, but I (@RevyArtista) have been telling everyone that Shyne is going to make a come back and he's going to be DOPE!! On another level. NEWS FOR ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS: SHYNE IS SAID TO BE DROPPING A SINGLE ON TUESDAY!!!! I can't wait to hear the track I know its going to be FIYAH! Diddy WATCH OUT NOW! What ya'll think is Shyne new single going to be poppin' or floppin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment