Who are we?

www.twitter.com/@MilaniKIM
www.twitter.com/@RevyArtista
www.twitter.com/@LaTTyVIXEN

About Me

Toronto, Canada
3 Girls Who love their city Toronto and that have a lot to say!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Over Board much?


Ok so since Kat Stacks with her dumb as*, posted the video about Young Money, her twitter got hacked and taken away from her. She deserve that I must admit. BUT! now this is to much. Get this... Kat Stacks tweeted and I quote "Social Services just left my house because a rapper reported me. They saw that I'm a good mother and they investigated my condo. Sorry hater"

So a rapper allegedly called social services on Kat Stacks saying that she isn't a good mother and her son should be taken away. I personally think that's way over board. I mean yea she's a h*e and all but I don't think that any one's child should be involved in this kind of matter, it's truly uncalled for. I can't wait to find out what rapper pulled that move. What ya'll think was it over board or did she deserve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment