Who are we?

www.twitter.com/@MilaniKIM
www.twitter.com/@RevyArtista
www.twitter.com/@LaTTyVIXEN

About Me

Toronto, Canada
3 Girls Who love their city Toronto and that have a lot to say!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

DEAR KIM...

i have a relationship issue.i was with my ex for 1 year and a half.we broke up cuz i realized he wasnt contacting me as much as in the beginning. his excuse was money problems but i dont understand how he could do it in the beginning.its a LD relationship-
he's in jamaica....so we been talking and he supposedly wants me back. hes coming here for 4 months to work and he isnt even showing me he really loves me. he was like so we good? i said idk. he said u should know if ur up for it.. that is not so romantic.. his phone has issues and its hard for him to text cuz sometimes it goes through and sometimes it doesnt. but i feel like if he really wanted to talk he would find some way despite being broke.. is this fool into me or am i a booty call?

Hey!
First Things First- 9 Outta 10 Guys Change Throughout The Relationship, *Its called Showing your true colours* Understand That Whenever A Guy Wants You He Will Go Out Of His Way To Please, Pamper & Keep You Happy! But Once He Has You He Gets Comfortable Thinking 'Oh Shes Mine, She Loves Me, Shes Not Going Anywhere' & Sadly For The Most Part We Dont Go Anywhere. Secondly, Let Me Say This- If Youre In A LDR You Better Know/Remember/Recite The Word TRUST! Every Relationship *whether it be LD or down the street* Needs Trust, Communication & Joy- If You Have Neither Then You Are In The Wrong Relationship Hunny! If Your Man Doesnt Take Time Out To Show You How Much He Loves You Then Believe Me, Another One Will. You Should NEVER EVER Settle For LESS! I Understand That Its Hard To Let Go Because There Is So Much HISTORY Bewteen You Two But, You Must Not Let That Be The Main Reason For Staying. I Actually Dont Think That You Are Just A Booty-Call, I Believe That Your BF Does Have Feelings For You But If A Man Isnt Satisfied, Then He Will Find A Way To Be... UNLESS The Only Thing Yall Do When You See One Another Is HAVE SEX, If Thats The Case Then YES! You Are Just An 'Easy Target'

Ask Yourself -
AM I HAPPY?
DO I TRUST HIM?
IS SEX THE ONLY THING WE DO?
DO I SEE MYSELF BEING WITH HIM TIL THE DAY I DIE?


If Your Answers Were ''Kind Of '' OR ''I Dont Know/Maybe'' Then Babygirl You've Got To LET IT GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment